ANECDOTE CONTEST 2022
FROM AUGUST 12 TO 15 YOU WILL BE ABE TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE PARTICIPANT (MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE)
We Now Have 9 Awesome Finalists
• Help us vote for the “People’s Choice Diploma”. In the comments, write the names of your (2) two or more favorite contestant.
• The “Jury Awards” Winners will be chosen by our S/asher Sponsors.
• And the “Actor to Actor” award will be chosen by last winners
VOTE FOR 2 OR MORE ON INSTAGRAM ONLY: https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChKTr4Er…
Ana Karime – The Advice
Carlo Solano – Remolino de Cuarón
Cristina Castro – Room Tone
IsabellaTugman – Charlie Parker Got it Right
Kiara Beltrán – Bad words
Lucy Vico -What would you do & Me quedé con el casting y aprendí a usar el metro
Megan Rosetti – La voz
Mario Corona – Scar from Rocky Balboa & Se fue la luz
Prakriti Maduro – El trance
Shared videos after August 9th won’t be considered. Also those who failed to follow directions and their video was vertical instead of horizontal, different theme, lengh or did not use the right tags and hashtags including the message requested. Keep in mind that private accounts won’t allow us to find you even if you tag Actors Slash or hashtags
Apply to this fun contest for free and have the opportunity to be seen by hundreds of S/ashers including our kind S/asher Sponsors such as Casting Directors, Voice Over and Film/TV agents and MoCap Masters. You can win their generous prizes! From 3-8 of August, share a video of 58 seconds or less on your Instagram OR Tiktok account, narrating your best anecdote. Check out the details and rules to participate! Hurry!
– August 3 to 8, 2022 (11:59pm) – Participants share a video (s) HORIZONTALLY on their “feed/wall” (No stories) at their own “public” Instagram or Tiktok accounts (no need to share on both), with message, tags and hashtags mentioned below
– August 12 to 15, 2022 (11:59pm) – Voting by the Jury (The public vote will be taken into consideration among other specs and characteristic below). Qualified videos will be shared in Actors Slash Instagram account
– Saturday August 20, 2022 – Announcement of Winners
FEED MESSAGES, TAGS & HASHTAGS
1) Follow the Instagram accounts that make this contest possible:
2) When sharing their video or videos, participants must ensure that their accounts are public so that Actors Slash can find them when Actors Slash is tagged and mentioned by participants on their feed.
3) The videos must be shared lanscape with a note in the description of the post with the following message, tag and hashtags (Please also mention City and Country of Origin):
**I am participating in the“@ActorsSlash Anecdote Contest from (City and country of origin). Support me with your vote from August 12 to 15 by visiting @ActorsSlash (Make sure to type it with 2 letters S together) THEN *** Write a comment with my name and video title AMONG the video of someone else. (You have to vote for 2 videos minimum for the vote to count).
#ActorsSlash #ConnectingSlashers #Anécdotas #Anecdotes #Actors #Actores #Hollywood #LosAngeles
4) To avoid mistakes, participants must also tag the Actors Slash account in the image of the video and post, making sure to write it correctly with 2 letters S together @ActorsSlash. (The word “Actors” is plural and “Slashers” starts with S)
DURATION PER VIDEO: Maximum 58 seconds
THEME: A memorable memory that happened when you were performing either participating live, in theater, on TV, in Cinema, on Radio, Podcast, Auditioning live or in person or callback etc.
MODALITY: Personal anecdotes
LANGUAGE: Spanish, if you wish to be considered for any of the virtual prizes only (Does not include prize with Mind’s Eye Tribe live because it is in English)
PARTICIPANTS IN THE SAME VIDEO: Individual
VIDEOS PER PARTICIPANT: They can participate with a video in Spanish and another in English, or in a single language if they wish.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE AND FROM WHAT COUNTRIES: All nationalities and countries are welcome for the virtual prizes in Spanish.
AGE: 18 years old
YOU HAVE READ ALL RULES AND INFORMATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST AND KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW DIRECTION.
Depending on the prize contestants wish to win, one or more characteristics will be qualified, such as:
Authenticity, Creativity, Voice, Corporal Expression, Movement, Development, Originality, Narrative, Respect
• ACTOR TO ACTOR AWARD
Diploma from Actors Slash selected by the winners of the last edition
• AUDIENCE AWARD
Most voted video will receive a Diploma from Actors Slash
PRIZES BY CATEGORY:
- 30 Minutes Private **Virtual** Session with ABL Casting (Spanish or English) located in Los Angeles, CA with CD’s Alan Luna & Natalie Ballesteros
- **Virtual** VO workshop with KOM Academy by Locutores.com Agency (Spanish) located in Mexico City
- 30 Minutes Private **Virtual** Session with Estudio Babel by Dir. Juan Pablo Félix (Spanish or English) Located in Tucson, AZ, NYC, Miami FL / Bogotá, Co & Mexico City, MX)
- One-on-One Private **Virtual** Coaching Session with Hollywood CD Natalie Ballesteros (English or Spanish) Located in Los Angeles.
- 30 Minutes Private **Virtual** Session with KARAS Talent Agency (Spanish) Located in Mexico City & Buenos Aires.
- **In-Person** Motion Capture Essentials Class (Mocap) by Mind’s Eye Tribe. The Action Actor’s Academy. (English) Located in Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley, CA. Found by Actor / Stunt & MoCap Master TJ Storm (Bayu in Conan the Adventurer and for his motion capture performances in PREDADOR, Tron: Legacy, Captain America: Civil War, Deadpool, and as GODZILLA in the MonsterVerse series.
(Participant selected for this MoCap prize must show up in person at the address where the Mind’s Eye Tribe Academy conducts its courses in Los Angeles, California and/or surrounding areas). Travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the participant and will not be provided by Actors Slash or Mind’s Eye Tribe Academy. Participant must understand and speak English.
***All winners will be selected by the agencies, academies and casting that are sponsoring this 2022 anecdote contest***
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
KEEP IN MIND – READ * READ * READ*
• Contestants will not be able to vote for themselves.
• People who wish to vote must vote “Only once” by writing at least the names of two (2) or more different participating videos in the same comment
• Jury will select the videos that qualify to compete.
**Those who vote for only one person will not be considered.
– By registering in this contest, it is understood that the participants give their authorization for the reproduction of their video for exhibition and promotional purposes for the benefit of the owner of each participating anecdote as part of the contest.
– None of the prizes guarantee representation or employment contracts for the participants or winners.
– Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable or refundable.
– The sale of the prizes of this contest is prohibited
– Participants will have 90 days from the date of announcement of winners to make use of their prize(s) under available dates of the sponsoring S/lashers.
– It is possible for the same participant to win more than one prize.